Summer Conditioning League
Any Team Entering The Summer Conditioning League Needs CJSA Approved Rosters With Birth Record Verified Players. Passes are not required. Stack(US Soccer Connect) Team Roster or Gameday Rosters are accepted.
Steps needed to register Summer League:
CJSA Clubs Utilizing and Not Utilizing Stack Sports Connect as a Club based system To Register Teams
- You can register from your clubs ADMIN system just like District League and Cup
SCD Commissioner will Schedule games after SCD Registrar approve rosters.
Information you may find helpful
Who Can Play:
- Summer League open to all athletes entering High School this Fall
- NO HS Grad or College bound athletes
- Games should be scheduled after 6:00pm to help players with summer work schedules.
- Boys play on Mondays & Wednesdays
- Girls play on Tuesday & Thursdays
- 4 Home & 4 Away games over a 4 week period.
- Teams should take advantage of Club website communications whenever possible.
- Home team must provide Location, Directions & Start times no less than 5 days before game.
- Weather related issues must be communicated ASAP to avoid unnecessary driving. Website works best
- One USSF cert Center Referee is required at each game.
- If needed Center referee can allow volunteers to do sidelines.
- Home team is required to pay for Center referee ($50.00 suggested fee)
- Center referee is required to file game report when a CARD is issued.
- Home team responsible for Field and Referee fees
Length of Game:
- 2 - 40 minute halves
- On hot days, coaches and/or referees can adjust periods to 4 - 20 halves to allow extra water breaks
Summer Conditioning League Schedules
- Schedules will be available after registration closes and the commissioner builds the pairings. The schedules will be on the summer tournament page linked above.
Number of Players:
- Minimum of 7 players are needed on each team to play game. Team can borrow from each other to even sides.
- Uniforms are not required but are encouraged. Color of teammates shirts must match.
- Bring pinnies to be safe.
- Yellow Card - Player is substituted immediately and sits for 10 minutes.
- 2nd Yellow or Red Card - Player is ejected, must immediately leave the playing field, suspended next game.
Remember this is a conditioning league
Questions- Please call or email Bill Cadwell
(203) 996-4874 or via email [email protected] or [email protected]
(*) Any and all information on this page is subject to change. All CJSA and USYS policies and Rules apply. Any information on this page that conflicts with CJSA or USYS policies or rules, the CJSA and USYS rules will supersede.