CJSA SCD League
Questions and Answers
Q01: I do not see my club's fields. Where are they? Where do I put my games?
- Use SCD TBD fields for now if you do not see your club fields.
- (as of 08/25/2020) Last week 24 of the 26 SCD League clubs provided me with their fields. One Premier, playing for the future provided as well.
- The process to add the fields is 100% manual as previously stated. The process to key in 131 Venues and 272 Fields is underway since Friday after hours. We are 77% done with the keying effort.
- After that then there are several more steps to follow.
- Expected to have fields by close of business tomorrow
- When your fields then are ready, I will send a mass email again.
Q02: Can the Date, Time and Field be changed later?
Q03: After the initial assignment of Date, Time and Field by those designated by the club, who can change the Date, Time and Field?
Q04: I am putting my games on the SCD TBD Fields and it seems to be blocking fields as double booked. What do I do?
- I misunderstood the information I received from Stack. Fields designated as TBD do indeed check field availability. I thought it did not. At this time the club fields should now be available so please use them. Some did figure out they could enter games by varying the time slightly.
Q05: Why can't I change the game on the Master Scheduling page like I did earlier?
- This is an open question to Stack at this time but I wanted to get this out to SCD Clubs.
- I suspect that once the Game Re-Schedule process is used on a game, only limited information can be changed as the teams are now working collaboratively.