Summer Conditioning League
Any Team Entering The Summer Conditioning League Only Needs Rosters With Birth Record Verified Players And No Passes. ANY Roster From Stack And Any Roster From The Old System Will Suffice.
Steps needed to register Summer League:
CJSA Clubs Utilizing Stack To Register Teams
- You can register from your clubs ADMIN system just like District League and Cup
- Or - If you wish to do so, you can use the Register Now button to the left to register and enter your Team Connect Code
CJSA and Non-CJSA Clubs NOT Utilizing Stack To Register Teams
Clubs not utilizing Stack to register teams can still register.
1) Use the Register Now button to the left
2) On login pages you will need to create an account with us. Not needed if your club was using Stack but is needed so we have a record of you and can communicate with you. This is just like in the past League Athletics systems.
3) Once past login you will see the playing categories and you should select what Category in which you wish to play.
4) The next screen asks you to pick your club. If you are NOT using Stack to create and maintain teams DO NOT select your club. Rather you must pick "All Clubs NOT Using Stack in CJSA".
5) Next Screen pick "My team is not listed......
6) Follow all future screen instructions.
Please Note: Clubs that chose to use Stack Team registration will be allowed to use the Stack Game Day Roster on the tournament games that are created. If your club is not utilizing Stack, you will need to do the traditional tournament rosters and passes etc...
SCD Commissioner will Schedule games after CJSA & SCD Registrar approve rosters.
DEADLINE: Registration ends July 04, 2021 at 11:59PM
Games Will Be Played: July 12, 2021 - August 9, 2021
Information you may find helpful
Who Can Play:
- Summer League open to all athletes entering High School this Fall
- NO HS Grad or College bound athletes
- Games should be scheduled after 6:00pm to help players with summer work schedules.
- Boys play on Mondays & Wednesdays
- Girls play on Tuesday & Thursdays
- 4 Home & 4 Away games over a 4 week period.
- Teams should take advantage of Club website communications whenever possible.
- Home team must provide Location, Directions & Start times no less than 5 days before game.
- Weather related issues must be communicated ASAP to avoid unnecessary driving. Website works best
- One USSF cert Center Referee is required at each game.
- If needed Center referee can allow volunteers to do sidelines.
- Home team is required to pay for Center referee ($50.00 suggested fee)
- Center referee is required to file game report when a CARD is issued.
- Home team responsible for Field and Referee fees
Length of Game:
- 2 - 40 minute halves
- On hot days, coaches and/or referees can adjust periods to 4 - 20 halves to allow extra water breaks
Number of Players:
- Minimum of 7 players are needed on each team to play game. Team can borrow from each other to even sides.
- Uniforms are not required but are encouraged. Color of teammates shirts must match.
- Bring pinnies to be safe.
- Yellow Card - Player is substituted immediately and sits for 10 minutes.
- 2nd Yellow or Red Card - Player is ejected, must immediately leave the playing field, suspended next game.
Remember this is a conditioning league
Questions- Please call or email Bill Cadwell
(203) 996-4874 or via email [email protected] or [email protected]