Summer Conditioning League
Any Team Entering The Summer Conditioning League Only Needs Rosters With Birth Record Verified Players And No Passes. ANY Roster From Stack And Any Roster From The Old System Will Suffice.
Steps needed to register Summer League:
CJSA Clubs Utilizing and Not Utilizing Stack Sports Connect as a Club based system To Register Teams
- You can register from your clubs ADMIN system just like District League and Cup
SCD Commissioner will Schedule games after SCD Registrar approve rosters.
DEADLINE: Registration ends July 12, 2022 at 11:59PM
Games Will Be Played: July 18, 2022 - August 12, 2022
Information you may find helpful
Who Can Play:
- Summer League open to all athletes entering High School this Fall
- NO HS Grad or College bound athletes
- Games should be scheduled after 6:00pm to help players with summer work schedules.
- Boys play on Mondays & Wednesdays
- Girls play on Tuesday & Thursdays
- 4 Home & 4 Away games over a 4 week period.
- Teams should take advantage of Club website communications whenever possible.
- Home team must provide Location, Directions & Start times no less than 5 days before game.
- Weather related issues must be communicated ASAP to avoid unnecessary driving. Website works best
- One USSF cert Center Referee is required at each game.
- If needed Center referee can allow volunteers to do sidelines.
- Home team is required to pay for Center referee ($50.00 suggested fee)
- Center referee is required to file game report when a CARD is issued.
- Home team responsible for Field and Referee fees
Length of Game:
- 2 - 40 minute halves
- On hot days, coaches and/or referees can adjust periods to 4 - 20 halves to allow extra water breaks
Number of Players:
- Minimum of 7 players are needed on each team to play game. Team can borrow from each other to even sides.
- Uniforms are not required but are encouraged. Color of teammates shirts must match.
- Bring pinnies to be safe.
- Yellow Card - Player is substituted immediately and sits for 10 minutes.
- 2nd Yellow or Red Card - Player is ejected, must immediately leave the playing field, suspended next game.
Remember this is a conditioning league
Questions- Please call or email Bill Cadwell
(203) 996-4874 or via email [email protected] or [email protected]